Top Web 2.0 Tools

 Now, this by no means an exhaustive list of Web 2.0 tools. This is just a list of the ones I liked and a little bit about it.  

LinkedIn – This tool is great for professional networking and learning about different topics in industry. I added more people to my network, and interacted with people’s posts, sending them to people and commenting when I could.  

Reddit – I have played with this tool before, but it has really grown in popularity for me the last few months. I like being about to sort content by a topic (subreddit) and interact with posts in a specific community without being inundated with a huge variety of posts 

Pinterest – Picture and graphic sharing platform. I like this for the gallery style images and organization of ‘pinning’ items to different boards.  

Blogging – This one doesn’t have a specific tool tied to it, but I used blogger. I grew to enjoy blogging and used it as a reflective activity and organizing thoughts based on different readings, interactions, and occurrences throughout the week.  

Threads – This is a tool I’m interested in for its comparison to Twitter. I’m interested in how being involved with this community will evolve over time.  

While there are so many other Web 2.0 tools out there, it can be truly overwhelming interacting with them all, but this is a short list of the ones that have stood out to me and I use on a regular basis.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright, Creativity, and Generation C

Pessimism in Reddit

Lurking