Blogging Conclusion

 This summer, I have dabbled in blogging. I’ve always thought about how easy it would be to be a content creator, and thought that people who do this as a full time job have it so easy. Boy, was I wrong. Coming up with ideas for posts that would be somewhat engaging was way more difficult than I had previously imagined. I definitely have a new found respect for those who blog or create content of any kind… without any prompt.  

So, what’s next for this blog? Honestly, not sure. Truthfully, it will probably fall by the wayside and become another abandoned blog in the interwebs. Ideally, I might occasionally update it and treat is a reflection for my own education and professional experiences. What should I do though? That’s a completely different question. The right move for my blog is to take the skills (and the slight confidence) I learned through blogging and work on creating content on other sites with more foot traffic. I think my first step though, will be to take a step back from blogging and decide if this is how I want to best connect with others on the internet.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright, Creativity, and Generation C

Pessimism in Reddit

Lurking