LinkedIn Communities

 This week I worked on continuing to build my LinkedIn community. When I first made it last year, I had approximately 3 connections. I was a teacher, and most of my coworkers did not heavily use LinkedIn (if they did at all)! 

Having left teaching, I now have 200+ coworkers in the corporate sector that I am working on connecting with. I explored those I knew personally and began engaging with these profiles. I also worked on joining a few groups and following some pages that brought interest to me. 

As I connected with people, it expanded my scope and I found other pages they were interested in that I thought might bring value to my sphere. I was surprised to see connections between people I knew that I wasn't aware knew each other. 

How do you work on approaching people on LinkedIn? Who do you connect with?

My profile link for anyone who would like to join me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/missy-meza-053941158/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright, Creativity, and Generation C

Pessimism in Reddit

Threads and X